Saturday, May 3, 2008

Spring in Texas


Today was one of those beautiful Texas spring days. After an uneconomically stimulating trip to the outlets, we decided to take a Saturday drive. We checked out a great neighborhood about 10 minutes from where we currently live. I have lived a lot of places but nowhere have I seen what I saw today just 10 minutes outside of the booming metropolis where we live (population 100,000). 
This was truly beautiful, only in Texas!

Today culminated with yet another trip to Lochrann's, this time to listen to Kenny Chesney! Patrick thought I was a closet parrot head, tonight was ridiculous! I was standing at the front gate with my head between the metal bars singing along! I was that girl! Are you kidding me! As if that was not enough, I moved to the entrance where I proceeded to stand and sing along. What can I say, I'm a fan!

No comments: