Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


How much better of a start can a birthday have then chocolate chip pancakes in bed! That is how my first day of my 31st year started....I have the greatest husband ever! That breakfast was followed by a clean kitchen, clean house and flowers! 
I was sitting in the salon chair today getting a manicure and pedicure and I was thinking about a review that I read. Someone was complaining because this particular salon (I frequent often) was slow. They mentioned that they were there for 2 hours, sitting in the massage chair. Is there something wrong with this? I understand that some people like the quick fix, in and out manicure. When the title of the salon has then words grand and spa in it, I'm not thinking this is a quick fix. It is funny to me that people are in such a rush all the time, even on a Saturday at the nail salon! I enjoyed my hour and half massaging manicure and pedicure!
The perfect ending to the perfect day is dinner at my favorite restaurant with friends. Thanks Steph and Jeff for helping me celebrate! Can't forget to mention the ice cream cake made my my wonderful husband! Thanks honey for making today so special. Here's to year 31!





2 comments:

Girl Fisher said...

So sweet! I am very impressed by the homemade ice cream cake!

Jeff and Steph said...

we had a fun time too and thanks for letting us celebrate your B-day with you!!!!!

Oh, Patrick, you can come over anytime and make pancakes!!!! And I know you are going to have some free time on your hands very soon.....school is almost over

Jeff