Thursday, November 17, 2011

Two months...


Wow! I can't believe how time flies! It seems like just yesterday we were checking into the hospital and waiting for Witt (for hours)...now he's here and two months old!

We went to the doctor yesterday... Someone should really medicate the mom before shots! Are you kidding me? I don't think I will ever get the imagine of my son crying so hard he can't breath out of my mind! Let's just rip my heart out, that's what it felt like! Dad is going with me next time and I will be medicated!
We both managed to survive...minus a few less hours of sleep. Little man is growing perfectly...almost 12 pounds and 90th percentile for height! Seriously...my child! Perfect bill of health!

I thought I would take a minute to write down a few of Witt's milestones at two months...

He smiles and laughs...this is THE cutest thing ever!

He coos...almost as cute as the smiling!

He holds his head up for a few seconds...he thinks he has control (so do we) and then he promptly smashes his head into my neck narrowly missing the earrings (something I probably should not wear)!

He responds to stimuli (that sounds like a science experiment).

He LOVES the bouncy seat!

And...drumroll please...
He sleeps through the night! You heard me...from 9ish until I wake him at 6:15!! I am one happy mama! Does he really have to grow up? Can't he slow down just a little? I love everything about him...even the fussing and the spitting up! I didn't even mind getting up in the middle of the night! I'm cherishing every moment that we have with him. I knew children were a blessing and parenthood would be awesome, but there are really no words that do it justice. I love being a mom, I love being Witt's mom!

No comments: