Monday, November 21, 2011

A new addiction...

Warning...addictive websites are referenced in this blog post...
I feel it is unfair not to share with you two of my new favorite addictions...most of you have heard of Pinterest. I am completely addicted to it! It is like an online magazine/design book/catalogue. A way to house all your ideas, interests and things that you like! There are pin boards for everything from organization (great for my secret hidden OCD), to photography, to cooking (I have a new found love affair with my crockpot), and clothing (great for the fashion challenged person such as myself) and everything in between! I could spend hours "pinning"! If you have not checked it out, I recommend it! 


For those of you who know about Pinterest here is another site for you...Houzz! This is like Pinterest but it is all about the house! You can search through thousands of photos from the laundry room to the closets! There are even links to where you can buy the items. Someday I will use this site to design our home, right now there are great ideas for decorating and dreaming! 
AS if you are not addicted enough to these sites there are apps for both! It is a sick, sick game! I had to force myself away from pinning so that I could blog about it! If I'm going down I'm taking all five of you with me!


What did I do before pinning? 
Happy Pinning! 

No comments: