Thursday, November 10, 2011

Maternity leave...

I write this post with tears in my eyes. I have to return to work on Nov. 28th. I love my job, I love  teaching 2nd grade and my students. I always knew I would have to go back but I never thought it would be this hard. Sure I would like a break from changing endless poopy diapers and sleepless nights but I would trade grading papers for poopy diapers any day!

I know that God has a plan for us and me working...I just hope it involves a smooth transition. Witt will be fine at daycare...it's his mama I'm worried about! Pray I make it through this without too many tears. I'll update you later on how it goes!
In the meantime, I'm trying to savor each moment that I have with Witt...yesterday he fell asleep in my arms and I didn't move! How am I going to leave this face every morning? :(

1 comment:

texag04 said...

It's so hard, but you'l get through it. You already know that God is in control and He'll take care of it all. I'll be praying for you! I know how hard it is, but it does get easier!!!
Jonna