Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Puppy training class...

We had our first training class with Wrigley. We got there a little bit early because we had a few questions for the trainer. Well, there are no other dogs in our class, (this proves to be a good thing). The trainer brings her dog, but other than that there are no others. Patrick and I were so worried about getting kicked out...well that can't happen when you are the only ones. Had there been other dogs, she would have recommended private lessons! Private lessons! That means my dog is BAD! This comes as no surprise since Wrigley ate Patrick's memory foam pillow today...I know. But we bought a bunch of new toys and treats so maybe tomorrow she will stay occupied. We are going to try the guest bathroom tomorrow. We have guests coming this weekend so hopefully they will have a bathroom...
We were ready to give up today...but, she is so darn cute we just can't! Pray for us...I hope that things get better. On a better note, we bought this Gentle Leader collar and Patrick said it was the best walk ever! That is a huge step!

1 comment:

texag04 said...

Haha! None of my dogs were ever trained because I was terrible at it...at least you guys are trying! I'm glad Wrigley had a good walk. Keep the updates coming!!