Monday, September 15, 2008

Football...

I know you are expecting this blog entry to come from Patrick...nope! I LOVE watching football! College football is my favorite, I love supporting my alma mater, Miami University in Oxford, Ohio (yes in Ohio), and the Auburn Tigers, War Eagle! Every Saturday, starting in late August early September I am glued to the TV, the weekend is planned around it. I have been this way since I was in high school...I guess when you go to high school (which I attended in Atlanta) in the heart of SEC country you develop a love...the love has continued to grow...

I am doing something right now that I never thought I would be doing. I have moved around a lot and have cheered for many NFL teams, not with the passion that I cheer for college football but nevertheless, I cheer. The Chicago Bears and are my favorite with the Cleveland Browns coming in second (my dad is from Cleveland and a die hard fan) but tonight something new is happening. There is an energy in Dallas that happens every Sunday (expect for today) it's called the Cowboys! Ok so I said it...I am cheering for the Cowboys...tonight at least. I am still a Bears fan and will ALWAYS cheer for them but for tonight I will cheer for the Dallas Cowboys! 

2 comments:

Girl Fisher said...

I love football too! But only got into it when I started playing Fantasy Football! I didn't realize you moved around so much! I'll have to hear that story someday.

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

I tagged you for a survey on my blog! Have fun!