Monday, April 21, 2008

Welcome to our Blog...


I have been contemplating for weeks about starting a blog and here we are! Welcome to the lives of Patrick and Sara. With family scattered around the country we thought this would be a great way to keep in touch, you can read about our lives and stay entertained! 
Married life has been the most amazing thing that I could have imagined! Life does not get much better than this! We have officially (after 9 months of marriage) become settled in our routines. I will say that living with someone else is quite a challenge. Learning to compromise has been the greatest adjustment. For those who know me, I am a bit controlling when it comes to managing my house. It's not so much controlling as it is just doing things my way, well, I will have you know that I am getting better! I have learned to let go. We are adjusting well and could not be happier! 
Well, that is going to do it for post number one...stay tuned for more PS Happenings...

1 comment:

Jeff and Steph said...

so what happened to the S&P 500??? Some people may take that as a financial term but the Nascar nut in me would take it is as a name for a NASCAR race!!!!!!

Jeff