Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It is really only Tuesday?

Have you ever felt totally drained and frustrated? Let me preface this blog with the fact that I LOVE teaching and I am very excited for my new job...you know where this is going don't you? I feel like I have jumped over fences to get my certification transfered over. I got a copy of my certificate in the mail and I was super excited! Thinking the process was almost complete. I thought I had a year to take all my tests (on my time), but unfortunately, that is not the case. I need to take one of them this summer. Normally, this would not be a big deal except for the fact that it is conflicting with the wedding of a friend. Again, not normally a problem except the test is in Dallas, wedding is in Houston. I think we will be able to do both. I am just a little frustrated. Maybe I shouldn't blog when I am frustrated...

On a much more fun note we are in a walking routine. We have a great little 2 mile route that takes us around our neighborhood. We put a little twist on it today. With gas prices being so high and the weather so nice we took the eco-friendly approach today, WALK to Target! It was a beautiful way to relax from the day and accomplish some errands. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I love it! I am all about the walking and eco friendly. I'm still torn because I cant decide whats more exciting, the walking or the target!!!

Patti said...

Hi guys - cool that you can respond. Do the comments go on the blog also? Want to know so I don't get too gushy!

Mom

Girl Fisher said...

I'm insanely jealous that you have a Target in walking distance! Where do you live? Heaven?