Sunday, October 16, 2011

One month old...

I can't believe how fast time flies. Everyone told me that when I became a parent that time would fly by but also stand still. Time seems to stand still at night when I am feeding and Witt is starving and there is no end in site to his eating, but those are some of my favorite moments. It is quiet and it's just the two of us, no dog barking, no TV blaring mindless information, just us in the quiet of the night. Time does stand still...
It also flies by. It seems like yesterday that we were in the hospital awaiting Witt's arrival...it was a month ago! Really...
I would not change this month for anything...watching Witt grow has been the most joyful time in my life. Patrick and I are enjoying being parents and learning as we go! Thank you Witt for blessing our lives, you are such a gift! Happy 1 month Birthday!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Yeah for getting back on the blog train..and happy you are reading mine too :) Keep posting pictures of your little peanut. Miss you!