Sunday, December 6, 2009

Twilight...

The inevitable happened today...I did something I said I would never do...so is that the inevitable? After much scrutiny from family and friends I succumbed to the pressure...I have officially been bitten. All housework, cleaning, laundry have been put on hold. I am engulfed in the latest teen drama/saga. Of course I am the last person on the civilized planet to jump on the bandwagon. I can't put the book down. If you are one of the unfortunate people who have not yet read Twilight (trust me you are not alone) go out and buy the book...on a weekend when you have time to read it. This book crosses all generations and all age groups. I don't care that you will have to dodge teenage girls in the TEEN section of Barnes and Noble. It takes you back to young love in high school, who doesn't want to relive that! As my sister said, it is almost a modern day Romeo and Juliet. Go get this book, don't wait until Christmas, do it now! Be careful, you might just find yourself thirsting for more!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

OH MY GOSH....I LOVED IT!!! I am so sad it's over for me! I read all the books in one week! I just couldn't stop! Enjoy it and don't rush too much, b/c it's sad when it's all over and you suddenly have a void to fill b/c you no longer have an incredibly addicting book series to read, LOL! HAVE FUN and WECOME to the club!

Jeff and Steph said...

why buy the book, it ruins the movie, ha!!!! And no, I haven't seen the movie either; this is my philosophy on any book/movie combo!!

Jeff

Susan said...

It's the best!!! I fell in love last summer. I read all four books in five days. I totally ignored my family. Welcome to the club! :)