Friday, April 20, 2012

7 months...

I'm not really sure how to start this post...I have a 7 month old. Is that even possible? I can't even remember my life before we had Witt. He has brought us so much joy that there are no words to adequately express it.

I read a Facebook post from a blog that mentioned how we live in a society of "just waits" when it comes to parenting. It went on to say that parents of teenagers are notorious for saying "just wait until your teenager does_____fill in the blank". Really? I look at it as more of an I can't wait to see what joy Witt will bring us! I know that parenting has its ups and downs and challenges, but we knew that going into this. I can't wait to see those challenges, hardships and stresses. I can't wait to see the joys, triumphs and accomplishments. I consider parenting a joy and a blessing. Something that should not be taken lightly or joked about. Don't get me wrong, I am not naive in thinking that it will always be peachy, I don't have rose colored glasses. But there is joy in everything...just wait! :)
I leave you with some 7 month photos of little man.

No comments: