Saturday, January 23, 2010

To blog or not to blog...


Wow! I should be kicked off of blogspot. It is unacceptable that I have not blogged in a month, especially when I was off for two weeks! Well, unfortunately I will not be blogging today...too much to do right now. But this is a little hello from Texas, I will get better. Patrick had some political comments he wanted to blog about, so be looking for that, could get a little hairy!

Before I sign off for what could be a month, no telling, did you resolve to do anything this year? If not, you are not alone, many of us decide that resolutions are pointless but, challenge yourself to do something this year. Maybe it is not a resolution per say but something that you have always wanted to do...skydive, hot air balloon ride, the typical loose weight, get in shape, whatever it is...commit to it! Do it, you will be glad you did!

Have a great weekend blogger friends, or maybe I should say "great week" or "great month" depending on when I will blog again.

No comments: