Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pictures...


I don't really have anything to post but I thought I would humor you all with a few pictures from the last month or so. I really can't believe that it is October. As a teacher, October is usually the month where you start to breath again! I can't believe it is already here! It will be Halloween before we know it and then Thanksgiving and well...the year might as well be over!

For those of you who are keeping track of Wrigley's training, Tuesday's session was awesome! She even got a compliment from the trainer! Wrigley will usually (not during bad weather) walk on a loose leash and sit on command. Keep the advice coming and prayers. She is still not crate trained and is eating the door to whatever room we put her in...anyone coming to visit will have to deal with some teeth marks on the guest bathroom door!
Have a great weekend friends...

No comments: