Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Memory lane...

Look at this, two posts within a week!
I took a trip down memory lane today, by accident. My husband and I went to this new little yogurt place near our house. It is a self serve, soft serve yogurt place. You fill your cup and they charge you by the ounce (this is both good and bad). They give you a huge cup so it takes some serious self-control to walk out of there spending $10 on yogurt.
Anyway, they had cookies and cream soft serve! Anyone who went to college with me knows what that means!! When I was in college we had an amazing soft serve ice cream place that had cookies and cream! We LIVED for this stuff. Well, a few years ago I was back visiting and it's gone! They closed down. It was a sad day when we realized there would be no more Sweet Temptations. Well...today, I relived that sweet, creamy temptation that I remember from all those years ago!

No comments: