Friday, March 20, 2009

Our First House!

Welcome to our first house! We are getting settled and VERY happy. I have already managed to fill the kitchen and have something in every room! What did I do before? I was amazed at the amount of stuff that came out of our apartment! 
Here are a few (although I LOVE everything about our house) of my favorite things...
~We have yet to run the air conditioner, it has been in the mid 70's!
~I can sleep with the windows open and not hear annoying street traffic!
~It gets dark at night, and I can see the stars!
~We have a backyard...a small one but a backyard!
~We can both park in the garage and it is attached to our house!
~There is more than one way into our house.
~I don't have to store everything in the master closet!

Well, those are just a few things! Here are a few photos...come and visit!






6 comments:

CarrieWildes said...

Cute house:-) Congrats!!

Jo said...

Sara and Patrick--
The house is beautiful!!! I know you love it!!! Hope you're having fun decorating it!!! I want to come see it in person once I live up there!!!
-Jo Lynn

jlc said...

Beautiful house!!

Glad I found your blog! I love reading newlywed blogs!!

Kelly said...

We had all the same feelings when we moved into our house. Now I can never imagine going back to an apartment again...not to mention that we have 2 cats and a dog! It just so nice to not have the huge parking lot lights blaring into your bedroom all night long. Oh, and parking BOTH cars in the garage ATTACHED to the house is priceless! Congratulations on being homeowners! It is such a blessing to have your own home! :) See you tomorrow! 11 more weeks till summer!

Lindsey said...

WOW! Your house is gorgeous!!!

Love your blog, you have a new reader!

karenparker said...

Dear Sara,
Your house looks so darling ... and you look so very happy! We loved our years in Dallas ... and I know you are the very best teacher. I'm glad you and Susan still keep in touch.
Fondly,Karen